If one ring is used for classes, the other ring will remain available for members to practice.
As of January 2017, the class schedule is as follows:
- Monday: Beginners Agility, 8 to 9 a.m and 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. (Pamela Wiltgen); Modular Agility, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. (Pamela Wiltgen)
- Tuesday: 5:45 p.m. (Novice) and 6:45 p.m. (Advanced) (Cindy Kempf)
- Wednesday: 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. (Lauren Hansen)
- Thursday: 8 a.m., 6 p.m., 7:30 p.m. (Lauren Hansen)
- Sunday: 8 a.m. (Foundation), 9 a.m. (Advanced Beginners) (Cindy Kempf)
- Lynne Wetherell (teaches in Green Cove Springs, FL)
Agility Training in St. Augustine: Andi BowerFoundation Agility: Wednesday evenings 6:00 PMAdvanced/Open Agility: Wednesday mornings 9:30 AMExcellent/Master Agility: Tuesday mornings 9:30 AM & evenings 6:00 PMPrivate Lessons upon request
If you are interested in joining a class at Pals and Paws please contact one of our instructors.
Andi Bower : Agilepaws@gmail.com
Cindy Kempf: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamela Wiltgen: email@example.com
Lauren Hansen: firstname.lastname@example.org