If one ring is used for classes, the other ring will remain available for members to practice.
As of July 2018, the class schedule is as follows:
- (Starting September 2018): Foundation/Beginners at 8:30 a.m & 6:30 p.m. and Advanced Beginners at 7:30 p.m. with Cindy Kempf
- Excellent Level 6:45 p.m. with Lynne Wetherell (Green Cove Springs)
- Advanced/Masters at 6:45 p.m with Cindy Kempf
- Excellent/Master Agility at 9:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m with Andi Bower (St. Augustine)
- 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. with Lauren Hansen
- Advanced Foundation at 8:00 a.m. and Excellent Level at 7:00 p.m. with Lynne Wetherell (Green Cove Springs)
- Foundation Agility at 6:00 p.m. with Andi Bower (St. Augustine)
- Advanced/Open Agility at 9:30 a.m. with Andi Bower (St. Augustine)
- 8:00 a.m., 6:00 p.m., and 7:30 p.m. with Lauren Hansen
- Advanced Level at 7:00 p.m. with Lynne Wetherell (Green Cove Springs)
- (Starting September 2018) Foundation/Beginners at 8:00 a.m and Intermediate at 9:00 a.m. with Cindy Kempf
Please note: Lynne Wetherell teaches in Green Cove Springs and Andi Bower teaches in St. Augustine. The other classes occur at the Pals and Paws practice field in Jacksonville.
If you are interested in joining a class at Pals and Paws please contact one of our instructors. Many also offer private lessons upon request if you cannot make one of the scheduled classes.
Andi Bower : Agilepaws@gmail.com
Cindy Kempf: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Hansen: email@example.com
Lynne Wetherell: firstname.lastname@example.org